Sunday 1 May 2011

crysis wars final submission

These are my crysis wars final submission shots


This picture is an external view of my crysis model in its environment, however it is hidden behind trees, but it shows mathematics in the symmetry of the waterfall. Hence it is a sutile hint to the viewer of what is behind the trees.
 THis shows how open each of the labs as it is expresses the geometric shapes. This is because each client was involved in the maths field. Newton: noted for the development of Calculus and Agnesi was a noteable female mathematician.
This is a shot from the Agnesi lab onto the newton lab, showing a symmetical, that is a concept of mathematics, hence it expresses the importance of mathematical precission, and the its relevance.




My final crysis export is different to the one of my sketchup. As it was in my opinion less symmetrical and more dynamic.

My Crysis wars Environment:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVDU124K
My google sketchup model:
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=c0e46576ef8f639b7192b65fd73db91f

No comments:

Post a Comment